[AMP] Hi-Gain Bank (50 presets)

Guitar Amp Presets, Banks ( To download files you must Register first! You will not see the files unless you register! )
Alu
antispam: 6

[AMP] Hi-Gain Bank (50 presets)

Postby Alu » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:47 pm

Here is a bank I've made for the brand new Amp Modeler Pro from Studio Devil...
It features 50 hi-gain presets that can be used for metal and rock too...

Keep in mind that I've made this presets using a Tube Screamer in front of AMP, since at high gain level the amps start to sound too bassy and muddy (like real amps, sometimes).
So, you may want to put your favorite overdrive before the amp and adjust the output level to get teh chugga!!1

AMP is really responsive to picking and input level, so a lot of colors in your tonal palette are possible by tweaking the volume knob of your guitar and the output of your overdrive...

To use the bank, download it, un-rar it in your favorite folder, then open AMP, click on the down arrow on the bank section (top right angle of the GUI), click on "Load" and select the xml file extracted from the rar archive.

Enjoy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Official Site | Facebook Page
Released Plug-Ins: NRR-1 | TS-999 SubScreamer | The Anvil | SHB-1 | PTEq-1a | TSB-1 Tyrant Screamer | TPA-1 | NadIR | Emissary
Guitars: LTD Deluxe M-1000 | Ibanez MTM2 (D-Sonic + Air Norton)
Soundcard: M-Audio Profire 610
Monitors: ESI nEar 08 eXperience | AKG K141 Studio Headphones
Studio Software: Cubase 6 | Overloud BREVERB | PSP sQuad | Steven Slate Drums 3.5 Platinum | Toontrack SD2.0 | URS Channel Strip Pro | VescoFx Provoker | Voxengo Curve Eq | Voxengo Elephant 3
Studio Productions: Energy Of The Elements - Heavenly Force (EP, 2009) | Injury Broadcast - Mosh Test Dummies (EP, 2010) | Subhuman - Promo 2011 | Spreadin' Fear - Mankind (FL, 2012)

HOTRIFF

Re: [AMP] Hi-Gain Bank (50 presets)

Postby HOTRIFF » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:13 pm

Thanks a lot !
That was very quick,I asked for the presets in the NEWS section today :mrgreen:
I scrolled a little bit through the presets and I like lot of them.But as usual I have to tweak them to my guitar.
Did you use the same guitar to create the presets (active or passive pickups?)
I put the TSS in front with the following settings Gain-0 ,Tone -5, level-5 , is this o.k.
I noticed that you didn´t used the Noise Gate , why?
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard (SD Antiquities)
Melancon Strat (2 x Van Zandt "True Vintage" & Li´l Screamin´ Demon)
Washburn LS 93 Silverado Strat (Suhr V60 LP pickups)
Jackson KE 1 (DiMarzio D-Activator Bridge PU)

Alu

Postby Alu » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:19 pm

Well, you've been fast too! :lol:

- I've used my Ibanez with D-Sonic, so, passive all the way.
- TSS with 0 drive, 5 tone and 5 level is the perfect starting point! Some presets may need more level to bring teh chugga
- I don't use noise gate simply because I have a really low noise (M-Audio Profire with 1MOhm input impedance) and I hate noise gates when playing :lol:

I don't use neither ambient effects, cause I suck at effects :lol:

Thanks for trying it out
Released Plug-Ins: NRR-1 | TS-999 SubScreamer | The Anvil | SHB-1 | PTEq-1a | TSB-1 Tyrant Screamer | TPA-1 | NadIR | Emissary
Studio Software: Cubase 6 | Overloud BREVERB | PSP sQuad | Steven Slate Drums 3.5 Platinum | Toontrack SD2.0 | URS Channel Strip Pro | VescoFx Provoker | Voxengo Curve Eq | Voxengo Elephant 3
Studio Productions: Energy Of The Elements - Heavenly Force (EP, 2009) | Injury Broadcast - Mosh Test Dummies (EP, 2010) | Subhuman - Promo 2011 | Spreadin' Fear - Mankind (FL, 2012)

x4scoreandfade

Postby x4scoreandfade » Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:29 pm

Alu!!! AMP brought me back into the world of ampsims...and your bank is incredible. Thanks a bunch buuuddy.

x4scoreandfade

Postby x4scoreandfade » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:46 pm

Just threw this together, heavily influenced by Thrice's The Messenger...

Two tracks, one panned hard right, the other hard left.
Right track is Alu's Big Modern preset
Left track is Alu's Big British preset

Both go through Beamsonic's JCM2000 SM57 off-axis IR

Signal chain:

Guitar => Lexicon Omega USB interface => Cubase => Waves RComp => AMP => Waves Q2 EQ => PSP Vintage Warmer 2
thricey.mp3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

srv_ray

Postby srv_ray » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:05 pm

Hey alu freaking awesome presets dude, but let me ask you, I made a few changes on a few of the presets, and I saved them from the 50th to 60 th on your bank, how do i export only the new presets i came up with into a new bank with out the previous you made?
I don´t wanna mix and f... up your amazing bank, and maybe later upload here the new bank.

Alu

Postby Alu » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:03 pm

To be honest I don't know if its possible, the presets are stored on a single XML file, so it will probably contain all the presets, not just yours...
If you know the XML language (not that is that hard to understand), you can edit your file and remove the other presets...

strangedogs
antispam: 0

Postby strangedogs » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:04 am

Not bad... Just tried em' - Studio Devil is my Main Amp lately although AT 3 comes in a close 2nd. Their Rectified Metal has the most punch yet in any amp sim I I have tried (although TH1 is nice too)! Good job boss.
"well boys there's 1 more thing you're gonna need to make it in Rock & Roll besides all those Guitars and Amps and Drums and stuff - it's called A SONG..."

pikman

Postby pikman » Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:41 pm

awesome set of tones...thank you for that.....

volkan

Postby volkan » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:52 am

thanks man great

Return to “Studio Devil BVC and VGA presets (for guitar)”